Muse, catalyst + business growth strategist
Nancy’s career appears to be marked by thirds: One-third for-profit, one-third nonprofit, one-third second-stage growth companies; one-third global brands, one-third national companies, and one-third regional businesses; and 100% marketing strategist– suffice to say she has a broad and diverse background and knowledge base.
No matter the arena, her 25-year track record of successfully increasing sales in companies of all sizes brings a potential growth perspective to any business. She has that uncanny ability to cut through the clutter, complexity, and distractions of day-to-day business and blaze a focused trail to increasing the customer base and maximizing revenue streams. You could say she’s somewhat of a business intuitive with a plug-in crystal ball in her computer bag.
Forever looking for the shortest distance between two points, she believes that “working smarter, not harder” is the key to success and a happy business owner—save the wanderings for scenic byways, dog walks, and the road less traveled. She drills clients in the importance of spending time on their business so they don’t get bogged down and overwhelmed in their business. She enjoys showing them how to save time, energy, and money while exponentially engaging more customers and increasing the bottom line.
Nancy holds an MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, an International Coach Federation (ICF) professional coaching certification, and a GrowthWheel Certified Advisor™, as well as certifications in in NxLeveL® for Entrepreneurs and NxLeveL® Tilling the Soil. She has served as an adjunct professor in the marketing department at Texas Christian University (TCU) and the business department at Colorado Mesa University (CMU). She also facilitates a 12-week business planning class for the Grand Junction Business Incubator twice a year. She has managed marketing budgets from $1,500 to $15 million.
In her spare time, she follows her latest curiosities which can be anything from a new book, an interesting recipe, keeping bees, making cheese, and learning to play the harmonic to daily routines that always include a walk in the mountains with her goofy Newfy dog and an afternoon cup of tea. She enjoys the occasional return to civilization for some fanciful window shopping, a stroll through a museum, a night at the opera or ballet, and as much ethnic food as she can get eat. She also develops workshops in creativity and personal empowerment for executive women.
- 25 years experience as a forward-thinking marketing executive, consultant, and business coach with a proven track record of creating innovative strategies that deliver double-digit revenue increases year over year to for-profit and nonprofit organizations;
- 12 years helping hundreds of entrepreneurs and small businesses take their business to the next level;
- Managed budgets from $1,500 to $15 million;
- MBA from the Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University;
- International Coach Federation (ICF)-certified professional coach;
- Former adjunct professor in the business departments of two universities;
- Certified GrowthWheel Advisor™;
- SBDC Leading Edge business planning instructor;
- Training certifications in NxLeveL® for Entrepreneurs and NxLeveL® Tilling the Soil;
- In addition, I’ve worked for a few reputable companies you may recognize or have had experience with:
Working with Nancy is like enlisting a team of marketing professionals that also have strong business acumen. What I appreciate the most is her ability to break through traditional politics and keep the team focused on the task at hand. Her approach is not linear– she looks at the full spectrum of inputs and impacts to your business and develops a smart strategy and then some.Marti Eulberg